RE: [logs] why log transport is still important

From: Brandon Butterworth (brandonat_private)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 14:10:45 PST

    > A full definition of the form and content of a message which we expect to
    > become globally used would require Universal acceptance.

    A lot of the comments sound very SNMPish and doomed to recreate it
    so perhaps just assume that if such is needed then it will exist,
    as evil or not, and leave that bit for a comittee whilst figuring out
    how to move/store/use it?

    I think knowing the latter will make the former obvious

    regards
    brandon