[logs] Re: syslog/tcp (selp)

From: Balazs Scheidler (bazsiat_private)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 01:22:37 PST

    Hi,

    Attached you will find a patch to fix a couple of typos.

    And the my NOTES:
    * there's an RFC2223 which documents how to format documents using roff
      macros, it makes it easier to maintain document structure and adds page
      numbering
    * the use of RFC3164 timestamp should not be forbidden (it is easy to decide
      whether RFC3164 or RFC3339 timestamp is there)
    * we should not discuss character sets, we should only state that the MSG
      part is transmitted 8bit clean

    --
    Bazsi