Re: [PEN-TEST] Wireless (In)Security

From: Mule, Andrew (AMuleat_private)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 11:44:10 PDT

    This will only work on non-encrypted traffic, assuming you can associate
    with someones wireless network. If 40 bit encryption is used, it would take
    a day or so to construct a decrypted library. If 56 bit or even 128 bit
    encryption is used...good luck!

    Here is what you should read...

    http://www.burtleburtle.net/bob/rand/isaac.html#RC4code
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-wireless-00.txt