Testing with a WinCE device

From: Mark Scheuber (mark.scheuberat_private)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 11:41:04 PDT

    Hey, I was wondering if anyone had heard of pen-test tools for the PocketPC
    platform?   I've been looking around, but haven't found anything and was
    wondering what else anyone on the list had managed to find.  Thanks in
    advance.
    -Mark Scheuber

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/