Re: problems to start a task with at.exe

From: Mike Brentlinger (mdbrentlingerat_private)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 13:44:20 PST

    well.. the account thats running 'at' probably doenst have the permissions
    see the mskb for some ideas... these may not be right but they should get
    you on the right track

    Allowing Non-Administrators to Use the AT command (Q124859)
    http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q124/8/59.asp?LN=EN-US&SD=gn&FR=0&qry=scheduler%20service&rnk=4&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=NTS40

    Troubleshooting AT Command Using /k Switch (Q142040)
    http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q142/0/40.asp?LN=EN-US&SD=gn&FR=0&qry=scheduler%20service&rnk=8&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=NTS40

    System and User Account Difference with AT Command
    (Q158825)http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q158/8/25.asp?LN=EN-US&SD=gn&FR=0&qry=scheduler%20service&rnk=17&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=NTS40

    -mdb