Cisco 2501 Router

From: Rob Iles (Robert.Ilesat_private)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 10:19:52 PST

    Al, I appreciate this doesn't pertain to pen-testing exactly, but I hope
    the expertise of list members may be able to assist me. If you choose not
    to pass it, I'd quite understand!

    Thanks.

    List,
    	I am in the unfortunate (some would say careless) position of not having
    the password for one of our critical Cisco 2501 Routers.  Does anyone know
    of a way to obtain the password? Wiping the configuration completely is
    not an option. I have SNMP access to the device, and can also connect via
    a console cable if necessary.

    Any assistance *greatly* appreciated!

    Regards,

    RI.