Re: Social Engineering Formal Methodology

From: CT (ctat_private)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 16:41:57 PST

    A formal methodology for conducting Social Engineering Assessments...
    lets see.
    It depends on the intellectual capacity ( speaking and thinking
    *during chat* ) on the one that uses this skill...  Is not very
    formal and I nor have seen text in where it details perfectly like
    applying it, this is implemented on the previus attack or during.
    I have seen an interrogation manual of marine corps... nice but old.
    (Desclassified papers)
    Read some books of psychology, magic, charlatans of fair, persons'
    manipulation or something like that... ( Varied literature or the
    tastes in that the victim is interested. )
    S.E can apply to secretaries, technical personnel, personnel of
    hierarchy or of the level mas low of the company, drivers, personnel
    of cleanliness, relatives, friends, neighbors, enemies and many
    persons mas related to the target... a human or a company.
    Competition, ancient associates and companions,  barber and other one
    that gives him some service too.
    Psychology, rhetoric and slang, maybe (sure) is good to learn for
    every case and to be able to apply it with intelligence and
    calmness... to obtain the necessary data to use in the final assault.

    CT
    www.heinekenteam.com
    To teach to the personnel of the companies and our friends is a good
    beginning.
    Sorry my poor english. Best regards.