Social Engineering Formal Methodology

From: Ilici Ramirez (ilici_ramirezat_private)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 00:08:44 PST

    Hi,

    There are many resources available on the web about
    Social Engineering (including NLP - my new hobby) -
    you can find them on google very quickly. But most of
    them contain "what is SE", some examples and
    references to other sites with the same stuff.

    Anyway ,as far as my research has gone I could not
    find any paper on A FORMAL METHODOLOGY for conducting
    Social Engineering Assessments.

    In any audit if you do not follow a methodology you
    cannot guarantee for quality of the work.

    So, could anybody give us an advice?

    Best Regards,
    Ilici R