Re: Network Security

From: ron (ronat_private)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 14:01:59 PDT

    Understood, and while some companies do focus opne certificastions, many still find that it
    only means the person is skilled at testing.  Also, finding a certificastion program that
    is not a larege waste of time and monies and is actually seen by employers as top notch
    will be a factor.  Again, is they are still youthful as mentioned previously, I'd go the
    college route.

    Thanks,

    Ron DuFresne

    --
             admin & senior consultant:  darkstar.sysinfo.com