Looking for Security Work in Portland, OR area

From: MegaSurge (megasurg@setec-astronomy.org)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 22:09:04 PDT

    I'm looking for UNIX security work, either contract or permanent
    placement.  If you are an employer looking to hire a new employee you
    can view my resume at http://www.setec-astonomy.org/resume.html.  If you
    are a company looking for some contract work to be done in the security
    arena you can view my rates and such at
    http://www.setec-astronomy.org/.  This site is currently under
    development, so more documentation and information will be posted in the
    future.

    |MegaSurge				|aka PolarBear			      |
    |ICQ#:  2908964				|AOL Messenger Name: megasurg         |
    |http://www.setec-astronomy.org		|PGP Pub Key on pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371 |