RE: Article: Honesty isn't a policy, laid-off techies say

From: Ken Pfeil (Kenat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 10:13:28 PDT

    Just remember that the very policy you create, implement and enforce goes
    for all (Even you :-). Policy is exactly that, and when it comes to
    security, there is very little flexibility allowed. If I'm escorted out by a
    guard, that means the policy I wrote is being exercised effectively. You can
    either take it as a compliment, or as an insult. The glass is half full in
    my view. I do agree with you in the respect that a certain amount of dignity
    should prevail, however.