Re: How does one look for a job when gainfully employed?

From: Gabe Kostolny (gabeat_private)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 11:33:38 PST

    My first suggestion would be to not assume your employer doesn't watch
    this list. :) I was actually caught by that a few years back, and
    confronted by my manager and someone from HR who'd seen my resume float
    by. My second suggestion would be to keep your ears open, keep in
    contact with recruiters, and be open to listening when they give you a
    ring, even if you don't agree to an interview.

    -gabe