Re: CISSP for employment, or more?

From: Dkr. Armand Geddyn (ageddynat_private)
Date: Sat Nov 24 2001 - 07:56:50 PST

    Thus spake David Hawley (Friday, November 23, 2001):

    > One of the main reasons for the CISSP, is the abysmal awareness of what we
    > do amongst not only HR folks

    In that vein, then, it would seem that it wouldn't matter if one had a
    CISSP or the SANS GSEC certification. To HR, wouldn't any
    certification do? (I don't have either, right now, but am planning to
    get both in the next year or so.)

    Private or public replies welcome -- is there a difference between the
    two when it comes to resume-building and marketability?

    --
    Dkr. Armand Geddyn, Alcoholocaustic
    The Ministry of Truth, Austin, Texas, USA