RE: Rate's for contractors & employees

From: hush puppy (wlc26at_private)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 11:18:19 PST

    Why thousands? it's only $450 for exam - I passed it without taking their
    training courses, just read couple of exam-oriented books to summarize and
    learn about some areas where my knowledge/experience was rather weak. And my
    security experience is not so deep as yours - I have about 5 years in
    infosec. I have not had a chance yet to check if it helps getting employed
    though :)

    regards,
    W.