Re: Article: Study Says Security Expertise In Short Supply

From: Anne Carasik (stripesat_private)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 17:37:30 PST

    No kidding.

    I'm actually relocating myself, my SO, and my dog to Pasadena. I've found a
    system administration position at Caltech. I do get to still work on security,
    just not 100%..

    Needless to say, I'm looking forward to it (although the moving hassle and
    the relearning a new area doesn't sound like fun). Especially the part of not
    having to worry about quarterly numbers. :)

    I would prefer to stay in the SF Bay Area, but the tech job market here is
    non-existent. My 2.5 interviews ended with "the economy's bad.." Yeah, whatever.

    -Anne

    --
    Teacher: Define Sarcasm in        (\`--/') _ _______ .-r-.
             five words or less.       >.~.\ `` ` `,`,`. ,'_'~`.