Warning Badtrans Virus

From: secjobsat_private
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 11:35:45 PST

    Just a warning I have recieved a couple emails today at this address that
    have had the Badtrans Virus in it. I only use this account for this
    mailinglist so I would suggest you check that you have a virus checker
    installed and that you have the latest virus definations installed. One
    was from Ing. Ladislav Dosa <_ladoat_private> I deleted the other before
    realising what it was. For more information got to
    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.badtrans.bat_private

    Thanks

    Ian

    --