RE: Article: Study Says Security Expertise In Short Supply

From: Michael Tench (geekrulerat_private)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 07:42:50 PST

    There seems to be plenty of work in the Northern
    Virginia/DC market. However, having an active
    clearance is a big plus. Many companies do not wish to
    pay for the investigation, nor wait for the
    investigation to be peformed.

    Although things seem a little tighter, there is plenty
    of work for experienced individuals.