Re: UK Rates (Re: Rate's for contractors & employees)

From: Alex Butcher (security-jobs) (secjobsat_private)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 04:17:38 PST

    On Thu, 22 Nov 2001, Alex Butcher (security-jobs) wrote:

    > Seeing as David's survey was apparently successful, I'd like to try to
    > repeat it, but with a UK focus.

    Just to follow up, I didn't break my promise - I just had no response
    whatsover, so there's nothing for me to summarise. Am I the only limey on
    this list? ;)

    Best Regards,
    Alex.
    --
    Alex Butcher         Brainbench MVP for Internet Security: www.brainbench.com
    Berkshire, UK      Is *your* company hiring UNIX/Security/Pen. testing folks?