Re: Rate's for contractors & employees

From: David.Barnett@ey-as.com
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 07:36:30 PST

    I can talk to rates in Chicago and San Fran.
    I see $175 - $250/hr  pretty consisitently. As for sal, enrty level here is
    75k - 95k, as your experience rises so does the money. 5+ years I see 125k
    and up depending on your area of expertise.

    ########################
    ####################
    David Barnett
    Cap Gemini Enrst & Young Global Operate - America
    Security / UNIX  Architect
    O  312-356-2895
    M  312-282-2088
    F   312-356-2895
    ####################
    #######################

    system. Cap Gemini Ernst & Young is neither liable for the proper and
    complete transmission of the information contained in this communication
    nor for any delay in its receipt.

                        Brad Cox
                        <bcox@virtuals        To:     "Rhino Bomd" <rhino007_usat_private>
                        chool.edu>            cc:     <securityjobsat_private>
                                              Subject:     Re: Rate's for contractors & employees
                        11/22/2001
                        11:55 AM

    On Wednesday, November 21, 2001, at 07:21 PM, Rhino Bomd wrote:
    > But a lot have had to take 20% or more cuts.  The standard range seems to

    > be
    > pretty consistent at $60-$95, sometimes up to $125/hr,

    To put it into context, my plumber charges $80/hour ;(