Security Clearance (UK)

From: Rob Iles (Robert.Ilesat_private)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 20:15:14 PST

    Hello List,

    	I'm not sure this is the forum to ask such questions, so please forgive
    me if you consider this OT.

    I've been given details of a number of Comp-sec roles in the UK (I'm UK
    centric, born and bread), but they all require government / DoD security
    clearance - how does one go about obtaining such clearance? is it a form
    filling exercise or similar? any info greatly appreciated!

    Thanks in advance,

    RI