RE: Salary ranges for InfoSec professionals (was Salary Cap's PLEASE)

From: David Cullen (davidcullenat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 04:16:37 PDT

    Check out: http://www.realrates.com/

    Regards,
    David Cullen

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Colleen Nelson [mailto:colleen.nelsonat_private]
    Sent: September 23, 2002 3:02 PM
    Subject: Salary ranges for InfoSec professionals (was Salary Cap's
    PLEASE)

    Any suggestions of good websites to use for researching current salary
    ranges specifically for InfoSec professionals?

    Colleen Nelson
    Certified Security Solutions, Inc.
    2018-156th Avenue N.E., Suite 100, Bellevue, WA  98007
    main: 425.748.5027, fax:  425.748.5028, mobile: 425.922.5028
    colleen.nelsonat_private
    www.certifiedsecuritysolutions.com