RE: Win32.Sircam.Worm Alert.....

From: Obert, Jack E. (JObertat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 07:15:00 PDT

    It is my understanding that SirCam will look through the html code in your
    internet cache directory to pick out e-mail addresses...  This may not be an
    intentional distribution since people regularly access their corporate sites
    and referenced on those sites are the mail addresses listed below...

    Jack E. Obert, GSEC
    Technical Information Security Officer
    St. John's Health System