CodeGreen beta release (idq-patcher/antiCodeRed/etc.)

From: Herbert HexXer (DerHexXerat_private)
Date: Sat Sep 01 2001 - 05:42:05 PDT

    hello guys ...
    ... i have been developing a code, that should patch the isdapi-filter
    bufferoverflow vulnerability (the vulnerability CodeRed is exploiting) discovered
    by eEye (walk through the code for details).

    As I am on vacation tomorrow and I don’t have the time to exessively debug
    the code, I posted this code here.
    Perhaps some ppl might learn from this code (eventually someone could finish
    what I began[debug/testing]).
    Be sure to know what you are doing, as this code uses ‘viral/worm’
    techniques and could potentially cause damage.
    THIS CODE IS DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL PUPOSES ONLY;
    REMEMBER THAT IT IS ONLY A BETA VERSION.
    I will not take responsibility for any damage that might be caused by this
    code.
    Be sure to have understood the code and it’s pupose before beginning to play
    with it.

    Feel free to modify the code at will, but don’t blame me, in case something
    should not work like expected.

    Aloah,
    Der HexXer.

    http://www.gmx.net