RE: CodeGreen beta release (idq-patcher/antiCodeRed/etc.)

From: Vachon, Scott (Scott.Vachonat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 11:47:06 PDT

    > Article: Subject : Experts Reject Code Red II 'Cleanup Worm' Plan
    >
    > http://www.dsinet.org/?id=1654

    Hmm, All these "Experts" own or work for companies that "sell" security in
    some fashion. Of course they reject it. They lose money if folks start
    fixing things for free ! If I ONLY had a choice of strangers compromising my
    systems with destructive goals in mind, or those compromising them and
    patching vulnerabilities, I would choose the latter.

    ~S~

    Disclaimer: My own two cents.