Re: Buffer overflow or overrun?

From: Rodrigo Barbosa (rodrigobat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 21:07:12 PDT

    Well, "ç" and "ã" do not exist in us-ascii codepage. In any case,
    some e-mail programs do use it (sorry, but it's a good analogy, no
    offence intended).

    What I mean is that I have head people saying "Autentificação" more
    then one. Probably for the same reason europeans use Autentification
    in english. There gotta me some kind of origin for this generalised
    misuse of more then one language.

    []s