Re: Quake problem?

From: Matt Watson (sideshowat_private)
Date: Tue Nov 03 1998 - 15:19:25 PST

    Well, i haven't played quake in a long time, but to my knowledge, quake
    doesn't give away the ip addresses  of everybody logged in, so yes its
    still a bug, but since the server doesn't give away the address, its a
    little difficult to accomplish since you'd have to know the ip address in
    avdance..

    -- Matt Watson
       TeraHertz Communications Administrator