RE: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS01-030

From: Paul L Schmehl (paulsat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 16:30:51 PDT

    Microsoft Security contacted me immediately after I posted my warning to
    Bugtraq and gave me a contact to call to report the problem.  Microsoft
    released an updated, regression tested patch the next day (Friday, June 8),
    I would assume in response to my report.

    We haven't tested it yet, but it's supposed to fix the problem.

    Paul L. Schmehl, paulsat_private
    http://www.utdallas.edu/~pauls/
    Supervisor, Support Services
    The University of Texas at Dallas