Re: CRIME idea to help police respond to life-threatening abductions more e ffectively

From: Shaun Savage (savages@private)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 17:43:46 PDT

    I just read an article the the judge the is tring the Microsoft monoply
    case is on the (FIAS ??)court. This court reviews the legal aspect of
    "secret" warrents.  This court has found many abuses of warrants and
    violations on citizens rights.   As Crispin stated that they only have
    the right to look for "the person" and any other crimes HAVE to be
    overlooked and NEVER recorded then maybe.  Giving up freedom and privacy
    for security would make the founding father rotate in their graves.
    Shaun