WORM_MIMAIL.A Anyone have any info on what this does yet?

From: Danny (drh26at_private)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 10:56:20 PDT

    We are getting flooded with these little puppies, does anyone have any
    additional info on what this thing does once it infects a host?
    I'll be infecting a box to test myself after i send this email but if
    anyone has done testing already it would great to hear your input.

    Norton have released a Def for this and identify the virus as
    WORM_MIMAIL.A
    (http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/
    w32.mimail.aat_private)

    If any one would like a copy of the original code you can get it at
    http://akasha.irt.drexel.edu/message.zip

    Danny
    Work - http://www.eBoundary.com - Secure, FreeBSD hosting.
    Play - http://www.eBoundary.net - Who really sets your electronic