A question regarding Australian job market

From: hush puppy (wlc26at_private)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 11:21:59 PDT

    Hi all,

    I hope there is somebody from Australia reading this list. I am thinking of
    moving to Australia next year. Can somebody tell me what the situation in
    network security jobs is now there? demand/offer/salaries/conditions? :) is
    it possible to find a job in this field in Australia before coming there -
    sitting somewhere in Europe (provided that I obtain permanent residence
    before that). Is it difficult to get sponsored to move down there? et
    cetera, et cetera... All information regarding network security in Australia
    is welcome :)