Re: advice please

From: Conor (ccrowleyat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 10:49:52 PDT

    I disagree. After three weeks... forget him. Call direct. Unfortunately for
    you, this probably means they're not going to bite. This is way too common a
    practice (has happened to me a lot). As soon as they realize they're not
    going to make a buck off you, they won't even take your call. And they talk
    about professionalism...

    ..Conor