Destruction of Reputations

From: Jon St Arnaud (thesaint856at_private)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 09:38:30 PDT

    A friend of mine asked:

    "Have you talked with any experts in this field on how to deal with
    reputation destruction for whistle blowing and about finding the next job
    after?"

    Well I haven't blown any whistle nor do intend to (or should I) but the
    destruction of my reputation from a company I worked for is pretty clear.
    Any possible employer checking my work history that contacts them stops
    calling or returning phone calls or emails...

    So has anyone ever dealt with this?

    http://www.MyOwnEmail.com