Re: Civil Disobedience

From: Jon O . (jonoat_private)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 10:53:00 PDT

    Yes, these are interesting developments. Furthermore, take a look at this:

    RIAA Wants to Hack Your PC
    http://www.wired.com/news/conflict/0,2100,47552,00.html

    Seems there is some kind of double standard. In response to these new laws
    and moves by groups like the RIAA, some people have been discussing the
    formation of a Technical Engineering Guild. The idea of this Guild is to
    speak as a group against certain aspects of these laws that USENIX and
    the ACM have been speaking out against.

    The Guild list is here: