RE: Problem with xkill

From: anthony gruppuso (agruppusat_private)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 14:19:11 PST

    I understand that, we use a very strict host access control list here on
    all Xserver based devices/products; I just thought it was interesting
    that xkill behaved in that manner.  Initally I was under the impression
    that it would function like a graphical kill, but apparently that is not
    the case.

    Anthony (Joe) Gruppuso