CRIME Archive of list on the web

From: Scott Elam (sevil-crime@private)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 14:24:49 PDT

    Hi all,

    I don't recall being informed that this list was being publicly
    archived.  I
    personally don't want it to be, as my email address is now being snarfed
    by spammers.  Also, you should be aware that all your posts are
    available via google.  Just search on your email address.

    http://lists.jammed.com/crime/2001/11/0173.html

    I tried to send this with a munged from address to foil spammers.  Looks
    like the list spam blocking foiled that plan.  :)

    Scott