Retrieve deleted data from a mobile phone

From: Martin Meier (martin.meat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 07 2003 - 06:15:30 PDT

    Hello,

    I'm writting a preliminary stude with the topic: forensic analysis about
    PDAs and mobils.I try once again to pose the question.

    Here's my question: is there the possibility to retrieve deleted data
    (for example a deleted telephone number from the phone book)on a mobile
    phone (Nokia 7110)?

    If it is not possible and you can tell me this for sure, I would be happy
    with it because I only need a good reason for or against this question.

    Are there any tools which can retrieve the information I mentionded above?

    If yes, please tell me the name of this tool(s).

    I hope sombody can answer this question.

    tx Martin Meier