Am I getting the wrong end of the stick?????

From: sean dankers (seandankersat_private)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 07:44:50 PDT

    I work as a govt contractor in DC and have been with my present company for
    a year now.  Previously I was in the Armed Forces for 9 years to give you a
    little background.  Anyways, I went in for a review and was told that they
    do not give formal reviews because they have less than 50 employees.  My
    supervisor then stated that all was to receive was a Cost-of-Living
    adjustment.  I am currently the lowest paid IA analyst on the so-called
    team.  I say so-called because the team lead is one with no IT experience
    and a associates from 1974 in Interior Design and gets a little more than 7k
    than I do.  She has been here only a few months because I was the only one
    working on a 3 person contract.  The newest team member is fresh out of the
    Army working on his Masters and gets 15k more than I do.  I have worked with
    the client to help my company get a new contract and have helped them get
    another federal contract during my time here.

    Should I have received more than a COL raise for being a excellent employee
    and surpassing my initial expectations??????