Program to wipe data from disk free space

From: koxenrider@sol-biotech.com
Date: Sat Aug 09 2003 - 08:32:50 PDT

    To indulge my paranoia I wrote a little ANSI C program to write random
    data to a drive.  I wrote it targeted toward Windows, but it should work
    with minimal editing on any machine with an ANSI C compiler.  It can be
    found at http://www.sol-biotech.com/code/wipeIt/wipeIt.c and I placed it
    in the public domain.